2013年9月18日 星期三

2013.12.3. Uni Radio 老克來了 內容稿

#1

老克選讀 美國文豪 馬克吐溫 的 湯姆歷險記 第一章

"Tom!"
No answer.
"Tom!"
No answer.
"What's gone with that boy, I wonder? You Tom!"

The old lady pulled her spectacles down and looked over them, about the room; then she put them up and looked out under them.  She seldom or never looked THROUGH them for so small a thing as a boy, for they were her state pair, the pride of her heart, and were built for "style" nor service; she could have seen through a pair of stove lids as well.  She looked perplexed a moment and said, not fiercely, but still loud enough for the furniture to hear, "Well, I lay if I get hold of you, I'll --"

She did not finish, for by this time she was bending down and punching under the bed with the broom--and so she needed breath to punctuate the punches with.  She resurrected nothing but the cat.



#2

老克提醒同學 google play 九月底十月初就有 憤怒克 APP 上架了 同學們可以下載來練習"老克密碼"
老克密碼 = (一個單字的音節數, 一個單字的重音節第幾, 一個單字的重音節的母音第幾)
當天的節目 老克開始了第一次的空中謎題的遊戲


#3

"I never did see the beat of that boy!"

She went to the open door and stood in it, and looked out among the tomato vines and "jimpson" weeds that constituted the garden.  No Tom.  So she lifted up her voice, at an angle calculated for distance, and shouted:

"Y-o-u-u- TOM!"

There was a slight noise behind her, and she turned just in time to seize a small boy by the slack of his roundabout and arrest his flight.  "There! I might 'a though of that closet.  That you been doing in there?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing!  Look at your hands, and look at your mouth.  What IS that truck?"

"I don't know, Aunt."

"Well, I know.  It's jam, that's what it is.  Forty times I've said if you didn't let that jam alone I'd skin you.  Hand me that switch."

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...